Looking for an Email Marketer with experience in Industrial, Tech, Housing and or Cannabis vertical and expertise managing full service, holistic campaigns across both B2C and B2B audiences. The right candidate will have an infectious enthusiasm for building strong emails, implementing in the clients automation platforms (Hubspot, Mailchimp Klaviyo etc).
The email marketing specialist collaborates with Strategy, Content, Design, and Development teams.
Individual responsibilities include:
- Support email campaigns by developing content marketing strategies, technical recommendations, and list management
- Drive client strategy and campaign planning by analysing performance and KPIs
- Install best practices for list management and deliverability
- Analyse data and metrics for individual campaigns
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
- Create A/B tests for campaign optimisation on many devices and platforms
- Analyse client email list health and segmentation strategy
- Segment audiences based on predefined attributes and demographic data
- Measure results and optimise lead nurturing workflows
- Assist and give recommendations on deliverability issues
- delegate tasks to staff as needed
- Communicate with the account management team and clients
- Provide solutions to email marketing questions and concerns
- Learn other marketing tasks like lead generation, product management, social media, and analytics
- Implement and manage directly in automation platform.
- The right candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business. Other qualifications are:
- 3+ years of marketing experience including email-marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills for responsive email design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with high-level email deployment platforms
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
- Manage many campaigns at once including different segmented messages
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Must know the law to ensure no rules are being broken on behalf of our clients
A solid background in marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an email marketer. Advanced verbal and written skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics. A clear understanding of the business of advertising and a keen sense of entrepreneurship is essential.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Fearless: Of course we can do it. Absolutely. No doubt. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first time or the thousandth. We face and embrace and race through a changing world, brave because we have each other.
- Tenacious: Proactive by nature, optimistic by choice. Forward as a way of life. Solve as a mode of thinking. If you believe in something, sink your teeth into it and go, go, go.
- Passionate: Everything matters. Every client interaction. Every comma and every decimal. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of your ability.
- Me & We: What can you do to make your team successful? Find your moment, your specialty, your piece of the puzzle. And then own it for the greater good.
4b Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
4b Marketing is committed to building a diverse staff and encourages applications from individuals associated with marginalized groups and communities.